Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Tailwheel Training

Tailwheel aircraft open a new world of experiences and challenges.  A tailwheel will help you respect where your flight controls are and the environment (the wind).  Without doubt, tailwheels will make you a better pilot no matter what you fly.  I can help you get your tailwheel training and endorsement.

Pricing

  • I am still finding the right price. I don't want cost to be a barrier to improving your flying skills.
  • Currently, I charge...
    • $195/hour for flight training (includes me and the airplane).
    • $50/hour for ground training.
    • If you use your own airplane, flight training remains at $50/hour.
  • My criteria for the endorsement is performance, not hours.  There is no minimum required, but schools often set a minimum.  If you handle a tailwheel well, you will require less time.
    • Typically, it takes 7-12 hours (mostly traffic patterns).

    References:

    Syllabus (these are rather generic but will be discussed pre-flight): 

    Videos

    - FIG -

    No comments:

    Post a Comment