Saturday, October 3, 2020

Ferry Operations

I will gladly ferry your aircraft at incredibly competitive prices.  My suggestion is to call or text me (719-505-5434) to see if any of these options meet your needs.  I am always willing to negotiate.

Options:

  • EXPENSE ONLY
    • I may ferry an aircraft simply to get more time/experience in it and cost is expenses only.  However, even if I've flown the aircraft, you can ask about this option.  The aircraft I've flown are listed below.
  • HOURLY and DAILY FEE
    • $50/hour
    • Regardless, the minimum is $400/day (as it burns my day)
    • Ask about "EXPENSE ONLY" first.
  • All options include expenses incurred by me to include...
    • Commercial carriers and/or ground transportation
    • Fuel for the aircraft
    • Hotels (if required)
    • Meals (no more than $50/day)
As you would expect, I only move aircraft with correct paperwork.  I will ensure required paperwork is present, but I won't process any paperwork.

I will treat your aircraft as if it were my own and will always attempt to deliver it exactly as you expected it to arrive when you purchased it.

Aircraft flown:
  • Aeronca / Champion / Bellanca / American Champion
    • 7ECA/GCAA/GCBC (Citabria, Adventurer, Explorer)
    • 8-KCAB (Decathlon, Xtreme Decathlon)
  • American Champion (see Aeronca above)
  • Beechcraft
    • BE-55, BE-58, A-36
  • Bellanca (see Aeronca above)
  • Cessna 
    • 150, 152
    • 172 - all of them
    • 182 Skylane, 182RG
    • 414 Chancellor
  • Champion (see Aeronca above)
  • Cirrus R-22
  • DA-40
  • Grumman Tiger, Trainer
  • Mooney
    • M20B, M20C, M20E, M20F, M20K, M20M 
  • Piper
    • Arrow, Arrow RG, Cherokee, Cub, Pacer, Pawnee, Super Cub, Top Cub, Tomahawk, Warrior
  • Robin HR200
  • Rockwell Commander 112
  • Sonix
My ferry flights...
- Flying IS Great - Improve every flight  -

No comments:

Post a Comment